Patrick J. Bonner
Other Court Admissions:
Throughout his career, Mr. Bonner has represented shipowners and their underwriters in defending personal injury claims including longshoremen, passengers and seamen cases. He has significant experience in oil pollution incidents, collision cases and proceedings before the United States Coast Guard. Mr. Bonner has also represented airlines in respect of passenger claims.
Mr. Bonner was a member of the U.S. delegation to the IMO Legal Committee from 2010 – 2012. He has published numerous articles and has been a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars on various maritime law topics. Mr. Bonner is a past president of the Maritime Law Association of the United States (2010-2012). He served as a deck officer in the Navy on a fleet oiler and an aircraft carrier.
- Euromoney’s International Trade and Shipping Guide, 2015
- Who’s Who Legal: Transport 2010-2020
- The Best Lawyers in America Guide, Maritime Law, 2007-2020
- Expert Guides Best of the Best USA, 2008, 2010, 2017
- The International Who’s Who of Shipping and Maritime Lawyers, 2010, 2012
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Rating